The Academy of Nursing & Health, a special seminar for geriatric care, offers training seminars and continuing education courses extra-occupational, full-time or part-time and also as in-house training courses.
More information on our offers
Follow-up qualification for geriatric caregivers / personal assistants in treatment care
Practice-related deepening for caregivers / personal assistants (according to § 53c SGB XI)
Supervisor (according to §§43b, 53c SGB XI)
- in Münster: caregivers / personal assistants (zur Registration)
- in Ahlen and Warendorf: Everyday companion
- Dealing with stress
- “My time is running out” – Time Management
- Reflection of the professional self-image
- Dealing with Expectations in the Tension Triangle “Relatives – Nursing people – Cared-for elderly”
- Violence in nursing situations
- Sexuality inside the facility
- Precise positioning and the ability to say “No” – Defensive exercises for de-escalation and violence prevention
- “All load is on my back” – back school
If the individual requirements allow for it, a pro-rated subsidy for the course fees can be provided by a Bildungsscheck (training voucher) or Bildungsprämie (training bonus) (free service hotline 0800 – 2623000). The voucher has to be applied for before the beginning of the course at a recommending institution (for example Volkshochschule, Handwerkskammer etc.). The application for a voucher can be made by both, the prospective trainee and the employer. Those interested in continuing education who qualify for the scholarship can receive a 50% subsidy for the course fees – however, a maximum of 500 €. The program is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF).
For some courses, the fees and travel costs can be covered by the applicants jobcenter or by the Agentur für Arbeit (employment office) through an education voucher. Permission depends on your eligibility requirements.
For further information, we are always happy to help.
Please contact if you have any questions
Dr. Nicole Alfert (training consultation & registration)
Tel.: 0251 8995-352
Fax: 0251 8995-330