Demographic change is affecting care in two ways: as the population ages and as the number of people in need of care grow, more nurses will be needed in the future. At the same time, the potential labour supply from which the need for professional care can be met is decreasing. The training of young foreigners (e.g. from Vietnam, Africa, etc.) to become geriatric nurses in Germany can be a way to attract additional specialist staff.
Our offer to you
We provide you with motivated applicants with a language level of at least B1 and realistic expectations as to the job description of geriatric care:
- Pre-selection of candidates by documents submitted and an interview with candidates
- Coordination of applicant interviews
- Support for applicants in obtaining the training and residence permit
- Continuous support and support in Germany
- Close supervision of the trainees at their workplace (eg. repeated practice accompaniment until the end of the probationary period, intervention in case of problems)
Your contact person:
Dr. Nicole Alfert
Telefon: 0251 8995-352
For more information, please refer to our flyer!