The Specialist seminar for geriatric care
A Department of the Bildungsinstitut Münster e.V.
Tel.: 0251 8995-211
Fax: 0251 8995-330
Our rooms are barrier-free:
- In our parking lot, you will find appropriately marked disabled parking, which is unusually large and located near the main entrance.
- Our building is infinitely accessible. – The main entrance door is power-operated to open.
- The side entrance door is equipped with a guide.
- Both entrances have an intercom.
- The floor coverings are non-slip and suitable for wheelchairs.
- You can reach all building levels by elevator.
- We have handicapped accessible sanitary facilities on two levels.
We are located close to the city in a convenient and quiet area. Whether by bike, car, bus or train – you can quickly reach us. Free on-site parking is available.
You can reach us:
- by car from the south: from Niedersachsen or Lublinring via Gartenstrasse
- by car from the north: from Kanalstrasse via Nevinghoff and Albrecht-Thaer-Strasse
- by train via the stop “Zentrum Nord” (5 minutes walk)
- by bus with the line 17, stop Anton-Bruchausen-Str. (directly in front of the house)
- by bus with the lines 9 u. 3, stop Mühlenfeld (Ring)